Monday, October 13, 2008

Ever forget? Happened to me.

So, I totally forgot I had this blog. Maybe I'll start posting again. For now, quick recap and old news.

Previously, most of my posts had been about how I was waiting to get into Warhammer Online. We'll, obviously, it's out, and I'm playing. I'm playing with The Six Mouths, a Penny-Arcade affilated guild. We're on the Ulthuan server, playing Destruction.

I'm playing a sorceress, and really enjoying it. It's balls-to-the-wall ranged DPS, very little in the way of survivability or crowd control. Large clouds of large numbers popping up over the heads of my enemies is a hell of a feeling.

I also have a Chosen alt. It's a nice change of pace from the sorc. It's like spending a lot of time on a tiny fast street bike, and then driving around in a military-surplus Humvee in your spare time.

No comments: